Bayshore Marathon

We're out! :o( (Read 248 times)

Blaze and I have decided that we're going to stay local, possibly do the 5th 3rd instead. Sorry that we're not going to meet up with everybody this year- maybe next year as the course sounds absolutely awesome! We'll definately be with you in spirit though, rooting you guys on!! Best of luck to everyone.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, you poops! Cry You could do 5/3 AND Bayshore (did's aunt and uncle are applying the pressure to me to do that, since they regularly do 5/3 as a training run and then Bayshore 2 weeks later). Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

Oh, you poops! Cry You could do 5/3 AND Bayshore (did's aunt and uncle are applying the pressure to me to do that, since they regularly do 5/3 as a training run and then Bayshore 2 weeks later). Evil grin
        Thats our plan. 5/3 25K for my last long run and then KILL MYSELF at Bayshore. Dead

Kevin

KvnJns

Blaze and I have decided that we're going to stay local, possibly do the 5th 3rd instead. Sorry that we're not going to meet up with everybody this year- maybe next year as the course sounds absolutely awesome! We'll definately be with you in spirit though, rooting you guys on!! Best of luck to everyone.
          Sorry to hear that news. Maybe several of us will see each other at 5/3 then. I'll be there with Cory and a few other friends.

Kevin

BLAZE

I was still undecided until last night, but gonna pass. May shoot for the 5/3 25K instead of doing another half. Then attack GR again, but this time for the full. You guys have an awesome time!!!!!!! Smile
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thats our plan. 5/3 25K for my last long run and then KILL MYSELF at Bayshore. Dead
              I've thought about that...but I just have too many races too close together if I do 5/3...I would have a 10 miler 3 weeks before 5/3, then Bayshore 2 weeks after that, then North Country Trail Relay 3 weeks after that and I think Seaway Run 15k is just 2 weeks later. I have a feeling that would be recipe for injury.

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

North Country Trail Relay
                Crap. I still owe you a waiver form, don't I? And also - Sorry Joni and Vikki that you won't be at Bayshore...looks like I'm in for the full. Criminy.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Crap. I still owe you a waiver form, don't I? And also - Sorry Joni and Vikki that you won't be at Bayshore...looks like I'm in for the full. Criminy.
                  That's OK...everyone owes me the waiver--even I owe me the waiver. Tongue I'll hit you up for it at the stupid trail race in Feb. Roll eyes Hey, remember when I was asking you if Bayshore right before NCTR might be biting off too much? Hahahahahha. We're both idiots. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay