Bayshore Marathon

Registration (Read 370 times)

KvnJns

FYI, I was just on the website and noticed that registration opens on Dec 1st.

Kevin

Thanks!
      corland

FYI, I was just on the website and noticed that registration opens on Dec 1st.
        yea... so you should like be running and stuff... Tongue
        KvnJns

I understand that Andy (pontiacsf) has signed up for the 1/2. Has anyone else registered yet. I plan on registering in the next week or 2. I am leaning towards the 10k........ Wink

Kevin

I'm going to sign up for the 1/2!
              I'm going to sign up for the 1/2!
              Are you going to count the other 20 as a training run?
              -Andrew
                Are you going to count the other 20 as a training run?
                Confused
                  Sorry about that Joni-meant to give Kevin a little junk about entering the 10k. Smile
                  -Andrew

Marathonmanleto

guys, I will likely be in. That was such a great race last year. Plus I need a goal about now--
                    KvnJns

Sorry about that Joni-meant to give Kevin a little junk about entering the 10k. Smile
                      I wondered who would be the first to comment on it. I actually expected it to be Cory. On a serious note I am registering for the 26.2

Kevin

Yeah, I wondered if that's what you meant , because I knew I wasn't planning on 33 miles!!! Big grin
                        BLAZE

Has anyone registered yet?
                            Has anyone registered yet?
                            Sent in the registration on Dec 1 for the half.
                            -Andrew
                            KvnJns

Just registered for the 26.2 along with another friend of mine. $75.05 I guess I am stuck running my first Marathon.

Kevin

corland

Sweet. Who's the friend?