Bayshore Marathon

Meeting spots (Read 372 times)

corland

I know some of us are planning to meet for a meal Friday evening. I know that some are planning on meeting at packet pick up. I'm not sure either one will be possible for our group though. Can we try to find a place to meet race morning? Here's a parking map from 2008. I can't find one for the 2009 race, but I'm guessing it will be similar. I'm thinking north end of the Cherry lot, 6-6:30am. Thoughts?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm thinking north end of the Cherry lot, 6-6:30am. Thoughts?
      That sounds good to me. BTW, should we exchange cell #s? Mine is 231-557-8470 (remind me to clear out my backlogged VM messages...). Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hail to The Victors!

Sounds like a great plan. My cell is 734-646-3563. I also have a text plan, so feel free to text if it's more comfortable for you.
        Mishka-old log

North end of the Cherry Lot sounds good. I'm not doing packet pickup until race morning, so I'll be getting in early. I should be able to make it to the meeting place by 6:30 at the latest, and probably sooner.
            My plans are still not set in stone (we like to live on the edge in our house Roll eyes aka inability to plan anything right!). I still don't know if I'll do packet pick up on Friday or Saturday a.m.- but I'll be at the Cherry lot between 6 and 6:30 a.m. for sure! My cell is 610-329-2392 . Texting is cheaper for me, I have a Tracfone (DON'T LAUGH). Big grin

Michelle

corland

(269) 217-8591
              Mishka-old log

I have a Tracfone (DON'T LAUGH). Big grin
                Big grin I have a Tracfone too! Does that mean I can laugh at you?
                  Big grin I have a Tracfone too! Does that mean I can laugh at you?
                  Dork. Why would you get a Tracfone. Tongue Big grin MTA: In defense of the Tracfone, I loved my old one, this new one I have is tricky though. Too many bells and whistles. But I do really really like the camera part of it!!!!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't use my phone all that much, so a Tracphone is smart. Though all of my family and closest friends are on Verizon, so we talk for free.

~ Sarah Kay

Marathonmanleto

I know some of us are planning to meet for a meal Friday evening. I know that some are planning on meeting at packet pick up. I'm not sure either one will be possible for our group though. Can we try to find a place to meet race morning? Here's a parking map from 2008. I can't find one for the 2009 race, but I'm guessing it will be similar. I'm thinking north end of the Cherry lot, 6-6:30am. Thoughts?
                      I'll be there--who's got the camera covered?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll be there--who's got the camera covered?
                        Hubby will have this along...is that sufficient? Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Hail to The Victors!

Wifey is also bringing our flip video camera to play with. If the finish is a lap on the track like we think, it could be really cool. We will share the flip, if anyone wants to try it. It does you tube quality video.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wifey is also bringing our flip video camera to play with. If the finish is a lap on the track like we think, it could be really cool. We will share the flip, if anyone wants to try it. It does you tube quality video.
                            Very cool! We have a clunky digital video camera...bought it when Dane was little and hardly ever used it, since it required charging all the time and isn't small enough to be super portable. Most of the time it's easier to just do little video clips with our point-n-shoot (we'll have that along, too...probably will let our son try his hand at some Photography).

~ Sarah Kay

Marathonmanleto

Cool--can we expect a post in the "swamp" for your effort?
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cool--can we expect a post in the "swamp" for your effort?
                                I'll probably put photos on a Smugmug page...so anyone can share the link wherever they'd like. Smile

~ Sarah Kay