The Bike Shop

A new home for our bikes... (Read 27 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Assuming we can get our offer in before anyone else does (there are other interested parties, from the sound of things).  That 3rd stall has a very specific purpose. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

Assuming we can get our offer in before anyone else does (there are other interested parties, from the sound of things).  That 3rd stall has a very specific purpose. Smile

Nice. My bikes hang on the enclosed back porch or basement. Nothing that cool. My parents have a third stall but added it for their golf cart!

Good luck with it.

Realitors always say that so you offer more then you intended too. Looks nice.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Realitors always say that so you offer more then you intended too. Looks nice.

I wondered if it might be a bluff...but the market is definitely picking up fast here and there are not an awful lot of available homes.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay