Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

C25K check-in Week of Oct 1-Oct 7 (Read 203 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, gang! How did everyone's week go? Any problems or breakthroughs? My week went well. I've had minor aches and pains in my knees, ankles, and feet this week, but nothing that worries me. The new shoes I got recently seem to be doing the trick. Yay for new shoes!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin This past week I ran 8.9 miles. I might run again tonight after work, but I'm not sure. If I do, it won't be a long one since it'll be in the dark... This week's goal was 8-12 miles. I think for next week I'll shoot for 9-13. I still am looking forward to a 7 mile trail race on 12/1, so I need to be building up my milage, especially time out on the trails. What about you guys? Goals? Plans?

Roads were made for journeys...

psycrunner

Hey Wingz! I finished Week 4 today! I am pleased with my progress....with the running and with my toe rehabilitation. I took your advice and have been being careful about getting too carried away with adding distance or time. I've developed some sort of a pain on the inside of my knee, so I was cautious this weekend and took yesterday off, although I had planned to run. My plan for this week is 4 runs, 10-12 miles. Hope everyone has a great week!
      Carol