Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

Jen and Cyndi, CONGRATS!!!! My son just finished C25K Week 7.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Done with OHR!
      erendis

i think everyone's chart is caught up- goddess will have to put all our new grads on the grad list congrats all!!
        I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso

The young Mama Bear!

i think everyone's chart is caught up- goddess will have to put all our new grads on the grad list congrats all!!
          Seriously, thank you for all your help! ^^ I got all you grads on the list...congrats everyone! I remember when some of you were shaking in your sneakers about W5D3 (I did too, haha)...and now look where you are! Big grin Big grin
          Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
          Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
          theyapper

On the road again...

Let's see... I just ran with Son#1 for his C25K W8D1 run. He was amazing - he couldn't believe how much easier it was than he'd thought. 28 minutes without stopping. He's proud of himself (and so am I!). The running bug is slowly infecting my whole family, and so when we got done with that run, I took Son#2 and Daughter out for their C25K W3D2 run. Both did awesome. I'm amazed at how well they did, especially my daughter (she's 6). Keep up the great running, everyone! If you ever wonder what effect this program can have on your life, remember this: in April of this year, I'd never run a day in my life, and today I ran 3.1 miles this morning, 2.25 miles with one son and then 1.4 miles with my other 2 children. That's 6.75 miles today. Stay true to the program - it works!!

Paul

EmilySue

Just completed C25K Big grin week 5 day 3! 20 minute run wasn't bad at all!
              theyapper

On the road again...

Good job, Emily!

Paul

C25K week 1.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

johnnfrankfort

c25k wk 1
                    goals: complete c25k 2 miles in 15 min
                      Just finished week 9 of the C25K! Woo hoo! I'm a graduate! I think I'll continue on the the One Hour Runner program next. Big grin

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

erendis

Yay Cassi!! Congrats Smile
                        I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
                          CONGRATS, GRADS!!!!!!!!!!!! Big grin I finished week 6 today, of the C25K. I'm on cloud nine! I can officially say now that RUNNING IS AWESOME! I'm hooked. I'm really hooked!!! I'm beginning to really appreciate all of you graduates getting to the end of your programs. I'm very impressed and happy for you! Cool
                            Congrats to all the graduates! You keep this place exciting. Smile As for me, OHR Week 6 complete!
                            2008 Goals:
                            1. Finish C25K
                            2. Race <30 minute=""></30>
                            3. Complete One Hour Runner
                              Completed C25K W3, did W4D1 today and it felt GOOD!
                                Congrats to all the new Grads! Big grin I love it! I'm not sure who is still doing the charts, but can I be added to the OHR chart please? I just finished Week 1. Thank you!
                                Cyndi One Hour Running, Finishing by Jan 3rd! www.brokenscale.blogspot.com