Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

The young Mama Bear!

I try and keep up as much as possible, but I do have a full class schedule that takes priority. I believe Erendis helps out when possible. Got you, though. Good luck with OHR!
    Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
    Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
    EmilySue

Smile
      EmilySue

Week 6 of C25K completed! Smile
        Katerose

Just joined runningahead.com. I was using active.com but then they started charging me $$. I am doing C25K and am on W5D3. Smile
            I'm on Week 1 of the One Hour Runner. So far so good!

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

Finished week 8!
                C25K Week 2...

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

I finished Week 6 of C25K this morning.

Baby bean!

Get me outta week 6!!! It was the bane of my existance!!! Tongue Here's to week 7 proving to be MUCH friendlier!

Goals:
                    Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Finished W4 of C25K! Bit nervous about starting W5 Undecided
                      johnnfrankfort

wk 1 finished. starting wk 2 tomorrow... i feel better when i run and i am starting to want to run daily eventhough i know that it would be detrimental to my progress at the moment. i do feel a slight twinge in the front of my right shin. i am monitoring closely and icing it..i hope its just the muscle acting foolish...
                        goals: complete c25k 2 miles in 15 min
                        EmilySue

I'm done with week 7 of C25K! On to week 8.. Cool
                            Did W7D1 of C25K today.
                            rdmsgirl

Marie

Week 1, C25k, started today Smile
                                I am invisible Wink I see my name on the spreadsheet and I put my '1's' in the weeks completed (OHR), but my name still is not showing up on the main chart Confused Can someone fix it? I'm afraid I will screw it up lol....
                                Cyndi One Hour Running, Finishing by Jan 3rd! www.brokenscale.blogspot.com