Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

On week 2 of OHR. Smile

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

I finally arrived at the last week of Start-to-run (8-week program). I had to repeat several days and weeks, because I was running with my friend who frequently skipped runs. But yesterday she let me know she gives up completely... So now I can proceed on my own pace.

Running in Belgium
      Ann

C25K week 3...

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Finished!! YAY!!! Omg I can't believe I've done all 9 weeks!
            New member to the group, just started Week 1.

Michelle

johnnfrankfort

wk 2 done!!! Big grin
              goals: complete c25k 2 miles in 15 min

The young Mama Bear!

Good job, Deborina! Cool Got everyone. Keep it coming, I'll try my best to keep up.
                Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                rdmsgirl

Marie

C25k - Week 1 done, with very few IT band issues. Starting week 2 tomorrow Smile
                    OHR W7 complete.
                    2008 Goals:
                    1. Finish C25K
                    2. Race <30 minute=""></30>
                    3. Complete One Hour Runner
                      Finished C25K Week 7 yesterday.
                      EmilySue

I'm done with C25K W8! On to Week 9.. Big grin
                          Week 3 of OHR. Smile

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

goddess - Thanks for all your work on keeping the charts updated! Big grin

The young Mama Bear!

Half of those thanks are being forwarded to Erendis...sometimes I'm slow to update! Keep running! ^^
                              Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                              Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                                Erendis, thanks to you, too! Wink