Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

I wouldn't change them right now, but if I did, it would just be the basic setup. Maybe make them lines instead of bars. You know. Change is good. Smile
    When you're working on the document, click anywhere in the chart on the page and an option tab will appear. Choose "Edit chart..." and you can see the different types of charts you can make. As you click different ones, it gives you a preview of how it will look. If you likey, save. If not, cancel.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

The young Mama Bear!

When you're working on the document, click anywhere in the chart on the page and an option tab will appear. Choose "Edit chart..." and you can see the different types of charts you can make. As you click different ones, it gives you a preview of how it will look. If you likey, save. If not, cancel.
      Oh, the one on the current Doc is fine...I've played around with it and reverted it back to the original. I meant more so making one from scratch (I'm going to make a GoogleDoc for my rather awesomely evil 10K training plan).
      Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
      Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
        C25K Week 8 complete!
        2008 Goals:
        1. Finish C25K
        2. Race <30 minute=""></30>
        3. Complete One Hour Runner
        theyapper

On the road again...

C25K Week 8 complete!
          Oh yeah!!

Paul

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

I start week 7 tomorrow
            -Jen
            2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!
              C25K ~ complete Big grin
              Goals: Finish C25K Run 5K and not die (8/16/08) Run 5K in less than 30 minutes Run 10K Weigh 150 lbs.
              erendis

week 7 of c25k complete! grats erns!!
                I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
                theyapper

On the road again...

OHR Week 9 is DONE!! One more to go.

Paul

just complete week 2, C25K Smile

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

theyapper

On the road again...

My son (10) just finished up C25K Week 3. We had a great run together and he even sprinted at the end to beat me.

Paul

running buddies

Just finished OHR Week10day3!
                        "Be patient and tough. Someday this pain will be useful to you." Ovid 2009 Goals 1. Don't get injured 2. Run 3-4x/week for at least 30 minutes 3. participate in at least one run or tri (maybe 2) "And remember, Dead Freakin' Last is better than Did Not Finish which is way better than Did Not Start" (Allison)
                          Started W3 (Start2Run) yesterday...

Running in Belgium
                          Ann

Week 9 finito! Although it was a really crappy run so I'll do a repeat of W9D3 in a couple of days before I really consider myself graduated Big grin
                            zzz

Week 6 completed.... moving onto week 7 tonight. wanks!! Smile
                                Week 6 Complete today!! On to week 7! Big grin