Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

I have a muscle in my hamstrings or something to that effect!!! (Read 188 times)

Baby bean!

Okay, despite my inability to run run run Wink a muscle has shown up instead of flab on the back of my thigh!!! Big grin I think what I love about running and doing this is that although I knew not to expect results overnight, the subtle transformations are so friggin awesome. Back in July, I couldn't run for 2 minutes. Back in June, my pants were tight. Back in May, I had a pooch in my belly. Now I can run for a longer period (hoping to get it longer), my pants wear so much differently and my belly is flatter. Not flat. But flatter. So basically, what I am saying, is for anyone who is new to this...don't give up. The changes may be excrutiatingly slower than you'd like, but they DO come and they are wonderful!!! Big grin

Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

I'm only on my 6th week of running, and I'm seeing results already, too. It's amazing. Big grin

The young Mama Bear!

Oh, I feel you. I have this really weird quad muscle's still under fat but it's just waiting to get out there. Don't you love it? Big grin
        Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
        Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
          The subtle changes are awesome - and then sometimes it seems like something happens over night. I was at (what seemed like) a 'standstill' it terms of losing pounds/inches, and then suddenly it seems like I am melting away! I love it!
          Cyndi One Hour Running, Finishing by Jan 3rd!