Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Week of 3/27-4/2 (Read 282 times)

Ran W1D1 of C25K today on the trail with my dog.  I'm looking forward to a great week of running.  What are you up to?

ChupChup

Great work, chup!  Getting started is the hardest part.  You may be a little sore tomorrow, but hang in there, it will get easier in a few weeks.

I did C25K back in December, then one hour runner.  I ran 6 miles yesterday!  You can do it, too, if I can.

Michele in NC

obiebyke

Yay W1D1! It's all gravy from there. Heh. Except not. But it's definitely all progress!

Michele, 6 miles?! Wow. I'm nearly done with OHR. My running was a bit spotty there but I just signed up for a 10k so there's no turning back.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Hey, obie, I'm glad you're hanging in there!  I know you had a rough couple of months, but spring is here!  Congrats on your near-completion of one hour runner.  A 10K is a lofty goal, but you can do it!

Michele in NC

Ran W1D2 on the trail with the dog.  Flushed quite a few deer but didn't see much else.  Hurry up warm weather!

Ran W1D3 on the trail with the dog at o'dark thirty.  Not much moon so it was a good thing I know the trail pretty well.  I'll be watching my daughter's track meet tonight and freezing my butt off, but I can bask in the glow of having W1 in the bag.  It snowed last year and we'll likely have a cold rain this go around.  Where did I stow that poncho?

Good running, Chup!  I love running trails, but i don't think I'd do it in the dark, too creepy!Shocked  I spent many years freezing to death at soccer games watching my kids play, i know where you're coming from...enjoy it while you can, they'll be gone before you know it, and you'll really miss it (well, all but the freezing to death part).  On to week 2 for you, good luck!

Michele in NC