Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Weekly Thread: Sept 21 - Sept 27 (Read 217 times)

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

W10D2 done. One more day of OHR!
    theyapper

On the road again...

Great job, jb!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Great job, jb!
        Thanks. I just looked at your log. Looks like you have done real well this year, too! I'm impressed!
        MoonStar

Goddess, I need you to take me off the OHR graph if you haven't already. I hurt my ankle in August and I haven't been running for a while. I am going to set my sights a little lower and work on getting back to a comfortable 30 minute run and maintain that for a while 1st. I did a 5K a few weeks ago and it made things worse for a while. I plan to keep lurking here though if that's ok...

Baby bean!

Did W6, D2. Had a really crappy pace and didn't go to far. Oh well. Undecided

Goals:
            Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Did W6, D2. Had a really crappy pace and didn't go to far. Oh well. Undecided
              Those crappy days happen so you will appreciate when you go out and have an amazing run. Look at it this way too, you got out there and ran which is definitely better than being on the couch. Next outing will be better! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

The young Mama Bear!

I'm sorry to hear that, MoonStar! I've taken you off but if you ever need me to put you back on, I will happily do so. Take it easy!
                Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Goddess, I need you to take me off the OHR graph if you haven't already. I hurt my ankle in August and I haven't been running for a while. I am going to set my sights a little lower and work on getting back to a comfortable 30 minute run and maintain that for a while 1st. I did a 5K a few weeks ago and it made things worse for a while. I plan to keep lurking here though if that's ok...
                  Hope you feel better soon! Goddess's not as mean as I am - she'll let you lurk. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...