Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name added to the graphs! (Read 1412 times)

nualacharlie

Well I have just started again, so on week 1

De-slacking in progress

auto updating not working.

I'm in week 6

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

De-slacking in progress

auto updating not working.

I'm in week 6

DUH - never mind- I forgot to add the "2" in slaptear2

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

kaleigh

I'm new here! I started the program on Sunday (Week 1) and just finished day 2.

Kaleigh

Welcome Kaleigh!

This week we're still posting our progress in last week's thread, so please join us there!

Running in Belgium
            Ann

mr.izzy

Please add my name to the c25k graph, i am going to try get ready for a 5k in 10 weeks time, but have never run before...at all.

I don't if there is still someone who has moderator-permissions who is following this group. But please join us in the thread 'let's post our runs here'.

Running in Belgium
                Ann

Mr Izzy: I just discovered that you can update your place on the graph yourself via this link: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en

ETA: but I also discovered the owner of this group has to add your name to the graph first.  I'm trying to find out who can do that

Running in Belgium
                  Ann

theyapper

On the road again...

Hey guys.  Sorry for the overly long hiatus.

I have added Charlie B, kaleigh, and mr.izzy to the forms so you can update your progress as you move through the program.  I also added The Tall Gguy to the One Hour Runner list.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

TCKeeney

Please add me to the C25K list, I'm on week 4. Thanks.

theyapper

On the road again...

Sorry, TC!  I added you, and I bet you're about through with the C25K program.  Congrats!!

Paul

TCKeeney

Yup, finished last Saturday.

theyapper

On the road again...

That's great.  Gonna move on to the One Hour Runner program or do you other plans?

Paul

TCKeeney

I looked at the One Hour Runner program, but I'm already running 6 days a week with a long run between 50 and 55 minutes. That would put me about week 7 or 8 on that program. I decided to make my own schedule and see how that goes. I think I'm hooked.

I just started week one of C25K on 11/2/2012.