Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What days do you run? (Read 166 times)

Baby bean!

Do you have a set schedule or do you take it a day at a time?

Goals:
    Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

I usually do Monday/Wednesday/Friday (I run on the TM at my gym, so I usually go after work cause it's a lot closer to work than where I live) but some weeks I'll do Sunday/Tues/Thurs. I always take at least one day off between workouts. The first time I did C25K I ignored that bit of advice and hurt my knee from doing too much.
      2009 Goals:
      PR 5K (Ha, current 43:10)
      Run a 10K
      Meet Seasonal Weight Loss Challenges
      Complete my first Sprint Tri
        I try and go M-W- (T or For S) whichever day I can get free.
        2009 Goals finish C25K - April 2009 first 5K: Miles for Smiles 5K May 2, 2009 compete in at least 4 5K's for the year.

My Little Pony hair.

I don't have a set schedule. Generally I'll run one morning, skip a day, run again, skip two days... lather, rinse, repeat. I've got a treadmill, and I prefer to run when no one else is at home, because I imagine that I sound like an elephant on it, although my husband has assured me that he can't hear anything but the sound of the treadmill itself. I try not to go more than 3 days between runs, but it's usually more like 1 or 2 days, depending on how hard I pushed myself on the previous runs.

2011 Goals:

• lose more weight
          • run 1000k
          • be more confident in my running abilities

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. | my running blog | upcoming races

Roses Revenge

In a perfect world, my schedule would be Saturday - Long Sunday - Short, Easy, C25K Monday - Rest Day Tuesday - C25K Wednesday - Short, Easy Thursday - Easy, C25K Friday - Long walk, no running In reality, most of the year I get something long in on Saturday or Sunday and do some easy stuff during the week. Often it is to run to the Post Office/Bank/Grocery Store and walk home. My summer training group starts meeting on Saturday AM in a couple weeks and that's a great incentive for me to be out early on Saturdays.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

David44

M-W-F... At least that is the plan and goal.
              Goals: Complete Couch to 5k Lose 30lbs Be ready for a 3 day 30 mile hike with a 30lb pack in Glacier NP this August