Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Week of 6/12-6/18 (Read 362 times)

The rain held off and I got W4D1 in.  I slowed my pace down to about 15 minutes during the jogging sections.  Wow, what a difference!  I didn't feel like I was struggling at all during the jogging.  It was tough at first to slow myself down, but by the second interval I was getting used to it.  I'm so pumped right now I want to go back out and go another 30 minutes. Can't wait until Sunday for W4D2!

Started c25k on 5/30/11

digitial firefly,

YAY!!!

Michele in NC

The rain held off and I got W4D1 in.  I slowed my pace down to about 15 minutes during the jogging sections.  Wow, what a difference!  I didn't feel like I was struggling at all during the jogging.  It was tough at first to slow myself down, but by the second interval I was getting used to it.  I'm so pumped right now I want to go back out and go another 30 minutes. Can't wait until Sunday for W4D2!

There's an old running joke that goes "...and on the seventh day God did an easy three."  Sometimes it's good to slow down.  Enjoy your run this weekend!

Found a 5k in my area on Sept. 17th. I actually walked it last year. My goal is to run it this year.

Started c25k on 5/30/11

W4D2 done. Felt great again.  I'm not afraid to move to the next week anymore.

Started c25k on 5/30/11