Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name added to the graphs! (Read 1412 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Are you participating in the C25K or OHR program? Is your name not on our graph? Drop a line in here and I'll get ya on the graph!

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Added to OHR: Jennicap

Hi! I just started the C25K program this morning. So I am officially in Week 1. Thanks!
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Got ya added on to C25K and went ahead and put you in for week 1. When you're ready for week 2, go ahead and update yourself at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en. Welcome!

add my name to the OHR graph. i'm officially starting this weekend.
            Goals: Run.
            Wingz

Professional Noob

You got it! Good luck with OHR! Hope you enjoy it!

run-mom

I would love to be added! I just finished Week 1 today. Thank you!
                Wingz

Professional Noob

I would love to be added! I just finished Week 1 today. Thank you!
                  Hi, welcome! I take it that means you are on to week 2? I went ahead and added your name to our graph and started you out on 2. Feel free to update yourself as you continue on to your goal! Smile

run-mom

that's awesome! thank you! Smile
                      Hiya - Please add me to C25K. I'm currently finished with week 3 and am beginning week 4 tonight! I'm really nervous about the jump from running 9 minutes total to 16. Wish me luck! Big grin
                      2009 Goals:
                      Complete C25K program
                      Run my first 5K in April
                      Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners support group
                      Wingz

Professional Noob

You're going to do great! Got you on our graphs. When you're ready to increase a week, use the form linked above to update your status. Welcome!

Hey there, Please add me to the C25K I am on my second running day of week 1Smile
                          Wingz

Professional Noob

Gotcha! Welcome. Smile

Tortoise

Can you add me to the OHR graph, please? I'll be starting Week 1 tomorrow. Smile
                              "It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit."

Wingz

Professional Noob

Can you add me to the OHR graph, please? I'll be starting Week 1 tomorrow. Smile
                                You're on! Go get 'em!!! Big grin