Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

My First week! (Read 150 times)

Well I did my first run on Monday and I have to say it felt pretty good. I then did my second run tonight and it felt even better. I have decided to run Mon-Wed-Fri. I am so excited to do a program like this because over the past couple of years I go out and run full out like I was 21 again and I end up getting injured so I hope this plan will keep me from going out to hard and getting injured. Good luck to everyone else!! Big grin
    Goals- Complete C25K Complete OHR Complete Marathon
    rdmsgirl

Marie

Have fun with it - I remember week one , I kept thinking during the 60 min run portion that it was pure torture... Blush I never thought it would get easier!
      jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Welcome! I remember week 1 when I struggled running that 1 minute. Tomorrow I have a 5 mile run scheduled! The program really works!
        CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO! You are on your way. Stick with the program, resist the urge to go run more than 3x per week and enjoy crosstraining on off days if you want to. This plan will pace you so you don't do too much too fast.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Congrats! I am just finishing week 2 and already I see results! My breathing is in more control, I can run longer, and I feel better! I forgot how good exercise makes you feel.....