Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

G'Day fellow C25Ks! (Read 198 times)

skinnycaponesugar

Hi everybody, Greetings from Australia! Yesterday I completed week 7 Big grin. It was getting dark and I thought the rain had stopped completely, but the break only lasted to the end of my warm up Roll eyes...so I figured I was already out there, I might as well go for it! I have been logging my runs on RA for about 3 weeks, but didn't actually post until now. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum and reading about your experiences Wink See you all around!

Love, Run, Sleep

Wingz

Professional Noob

G'day, Chickadee! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay, you're almost there, Chickadee (BTW, that is my favorite species of bird Smile)! What are your plans after you complete the program?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

skinnycaponesugar

An old boyfriend used to call me that, "here we are, my little chickadee" I thought it was cute and funny, like the bird Big grin Honestly, when I started the programme I didn't have any ambition beyond running 5k in 30mins or thereabouts, three times a week. I find myself surprised at the fact that I'm wanting more, and feeling confident about achieving it Shocked Saying that, I have no plan, although I am shopping for suggestions. I do have my eye on doing a 14K fun run in early August, I have walked it before and always thought, geeezzz this is SO slow! Big grin On my way there, I can see an 8k run in May in the corner of my eye. I had a look at Hal Higdon's website, not so sure what I should do next, really... Roll eyes

Love, Run, Sleep