Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name added to the graphs! (Read 1412 times)

Hello...making an effort to come out of lurkdom, and figured I'd start with this. Could you please add me to the C25k graph? Finishing week one today!
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey Wingz! I have joined and am completing week one! Thanks again
      Hey, welcome! I've put you in as on week one. Update through the form when you move to week 2. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hello...making an effort to come out of lurkdom, and figured I'd start with this. Could you please add me to the C25k graph? Finishing week one today!
        Glad to see ya. Smile You're now on the graph. I put you on as on week 1 so you can move yourself over to 2 when you finish today.

Hey, there. I just began week 3 today!
          Ben
          site: www.benhorton.net
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, there. I just began week 3 today!
            You're on! Welcome. Smile

Can I be Added to the graph? Im on C25K week 3, well its my second week on week 3 but still Big grin
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Can I be Added to the graph? Im on C25K week 3, well its my second week on week 3 but still Big grin
                Got ya on! Big grin

The Running Mom

I finished week 8 yesterday. Wink
                  Monica My Blog
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

I finished week 8 yesterday. Wink
                    Hi! Smile You were on the graph at week 3 as of 3/3/09. You can update your weekly status on the live form for googledocs at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en. Great progress! Cool

You Are Beautiful.

New to the group, new-ish to C25k. I'm hopefully starting week 6 this week. I might do an extra day of week 5 (day 3), as I did 20 minutes but not quite 2 miles (1.85 in 20 minutes). I try to log my runs but I kind of suck at it sometimes. I was pretty frickin' proud of my 20 minute run. I was at the gym alone so I didn't have anyone to talk with about it (w/o my workout partner) but I'm sure I was glowing/beaming/bouncing through the gym as I went to the pool.

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
                      Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

Wingz

Professional Noob

Got ya on. Congrats on your 20 minute run! Big grin

Wingz

Professional Noob

ChupChup - I saw your name while I was adding nauseausadrnalin's and have put you down for C25K.

You Are Beautiful.

Got ya on. Congrats on your 20 minute run! Big grin
                            ty Smile

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
                            Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

Please add me to the list of people who are doing the C25K. I do that first, and then proceed with the rest of my run/walk. I have done several 5Ks so far, and one 8K, but do a lot of just walking. I want to run the whole way.! I am , well, older than most, so have done things a little differently. Currently, I am repeating week three, as I was not really great last week on it. How do I get put on the chart? Oliviars22, I am old enough to be your grandmother, but we have two things in common. I have an Austrailian Shepherd, Robby, who runs with me in the woods. His job is to run ahead, and scare away the wild animals, and he does a great job. He also goes on the leash on the road, and he had to learn not to trip me up. He looks very much like your sweet pooch. I am also doing the C25K. How are you doing? Woods Lady
                              Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome, Woods Lady! I've got you on the graph. When you're ready to update your status, go to the online form at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en and fill in your screen name, week, and program and it'll update automatically. Good to have you in the group! Smile