Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name added to the graphs! (Read 1412 times)

FrancesR

I'd join both. I was still walk/jog'ing, not running straight through Smile
    Wingz

Professional Noob

I'd join both. I was still walk/jog'ing, not running straight through Smile
      Hi, Frances. My understanding is that you're currently working either on or towards week 1 of the C25K program. I've got you on the C25K graph at week 1. The OHR program assumes you're already able to run for 30 minutes, so I wouldn't recommend starting that until you're at that point. The support group for both programs is combined here because there weren't enough runners doing the OHR program to keep an active group of their own, and the ideas are similar enough. When you're a C25K graduate, if you decide to move on to the OHR program I'd be happy to switch your name on the graph over... Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

Run the race God set B4U

Hey I just found this group. I started C25K 4 years ago, now I'm an advanced leader this year. I'd like more info on the 1 hr runner program please Smile
        5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
          Thanks! I have done week 3 twice, and today m going to do it again, and maybe another day. I am getting better, but the 3 min. time if difficult. However, I recover on the walk part very quickly in about half the time alloted. Anyone else have this situation? Woods Lady
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey I just found this group. I started C25K 4 years ago, now I'm an advanced leader this year. I'd like more info on the 1 hr runner program please Smile
            Hi, Tina. What I know I quoted over in the FAQ thread: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/C25K/Forum/5d8a4a76c0424a4d8817c0e3f77a0b7d. I found the link through CoolRunning, and since it got taken down I don't know how other people are finding out about the program or if there are other groups like it out there.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Thanks! I have done week 3 twice, and today m going to do it again, and maybe another day. I am getting better, but the 3 min. time if difficult. However, I recover on the walk part very quickly in about half the time alloted. Anyone else have this situation? Woods Lady
              My interpretation of what you're saying is that you have a pretty healthy cardiovascular system to begin with but that you're trying to run too fast (for you)during the run segments. Of course I've been wrong many times before. Big grin More people talk about problems like these on the weekly discussion threads - this one's kinda just for getting people's names on the graphs. Wink

josephayoung

Please add me to the OHR graph, Week 1! Thanks!
                Wingz

Professional Noob

You got it! Welcome! Smile

tlkiser

Please add me to the C25K graph - just did W2D2 today. Thx!
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Done!

Tatum

Just started C25K yesterday!  Please add my name.
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome, Tatum!  I've got you on our graph.  When you change weeks, use the form here: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/C25K/Forum/642edb1faba34939a4a8e409cc830d40.

Just started C25K yesterday!  Please add my name.

Jillangill

I'd like my name added, please. Smile

Name: Jillangill

I'm just starting week 2.

Thanks!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Gotcha!  Welcome aboard!  Smile

orangecat

please put me on the graph.  I just started on Sunday, June 7, 2009