Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Does that make me a newer newer member? (Read 254 times)

kiwirunning

Hi everyone! I'm a repeat new runner who started the C25K in 2007 and has repeatedly tried to get through it but keeps getting hit with injuries and timing issues which have meant i haven't managed to get past week 4 before.... But I'm back! And I started week 4 yesterday, and darn it I'm going to keep working my way through this time.... Have even started seeing the podiatrist to help me with my feet.... I used to read the logs on CR, but have finally tracked down where everyone has come to.... Mind if I join you?
    obiebyke

Join us! Join us! Good luck, kiwi. Are you in NZ? Please open up your log so we can help you through.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm starting week 2 next run so you aren't the only person closer to the start! You can get through it this time! Yes

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

kiwirunning

Yup am in NZ! Errrmmmm - open up my log? How exactly do I do that? Not that it will have very much in it just yet..... have only put in today and yesterday.......
          kiwirunning

Is ok - think I've just worked it out....
            obiebyke

Kiwi-- Nope, still can't see the log. Go to Options-->My Log preferences and check "Let everyone see my running log." Then we can see your progress and give you better answers to any questions you have. Yeah, a lot of us "race," but at least for me, it's just a good goal to set my sights on, and they're fun. I'm not speedy! What's your "other sport"?

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, kiwirunning. Welcome! I'm having technical difficulties with the graph right now, but I'll get you up there as soon as I can!

Roads were made for journeys...

kiwirunning

Ok - can you see my log now? Like I said - there's not alot in there just yet, only just started logging it all again Smile Thanks Wingz - no rush - just when you get a chance Smile So - starting Week 5 this week.... just a little daunting.....
                    So - starting Week 5 this week.... just a little daunting.....
                    Hola Kiwirunner... I'm doing week 5 (again). I agree--it's a little daunting. Let's do it together?!
                      Ok - can you see my log now? Like I said - there's not alot in there just yet, only just started logging it all again Smile Thanks Wingz - no rush - just when you get a chance Smile So - starting Week 5 this week.... just a little daunting.....
                      Hi Kiwirunning, I'm just did W5D1 (again), and the other days seem a little daunting. However, I thought that about week 1 too when I was tackling them, and now they're easy. Let's tackle the week together! I'll run on Wed and Fri/Sat Let me know how to encourage you best. Modified to correct my goofy Spanglish grammar. Roll eyes
                      kiwirunning

Thanks Polepole - you're on! Is a beautiful day here today - another one of those clear, cool autumn days.... should be a good day for running....
                        kiwirunning

Oh - and obibyke - my "other sport"? I'm addicted to Taekwon-Do....
                          Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh - and obibyke - my "other sport"? I'm addicted to Taekwon-Do....
                            You too? Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

kiwirunning

You too? Big grin
                              Absolutely!!! Does that make you a TKD geek too?
                              kiwirunning