Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

c25k-ers & RA-ers on Facebook (Read 523 times)

You Are Beautiful.

There's a thread going on about Facebook in the Ladies Locker Room. Is anyone shopping for (more) friends? i can share my info if anyone wants to friend me on FB. Message me for contact info.

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
    Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

Baby bean!

I'll be your friend. Big grin I will go send an invite now!

Goals:
      Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

My Little Pony hair.

That random request from Crystal McBride is me Smile

2011 Goals:

• lose more weight
        • run 1000k
        • be more confident in my running abilities

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. | my running blog | upcoming races

Count me in as well...Jessica Hanney Smile

You Are Beautiful.

I have a bunch of new friends Smile It's weird because IRL I know a Crystal McBride who I lost touch with. I was like, "weird! How did she find me?" Common name, I s'pose. I'm glad to see sushigirl! I look forward to getting to know everyone else. It's nice to have a face to go with a username.

My Storygraph

My Little Pony hair.

It's nice to have a face to go with a username.
              Especially since my avatar on here is easily 5 or 6 years old and missing a very noticeable tattoo!

2011 Goals:

• lose more weight
              • run 1000k
              • be more confident in my running abilities

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. | my running blog | upcoming races

You Are Beautiful.

My Facebook picture is suspiciously devoid of a puffy painted hat! Smile

My Storygraph

tlkiser

I just sent a friend request - Tracy Kiser.