Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Newbie - 3rd attempt (Read 135 times)

RookieRider

Hello all. I see you are still here Wingz. It's nice to see a fimilar face. I tried the c25k last year about this time. I had hip pain so I eventually gave up after a few weeks and just rode my bicycle last year. I STILL want to run a 5k. I'd be tickled pink if I could do it before I turn 51 but I'm not puting any time limits on myself. I know I need to go slow. I recently bought new running shoes from a running store so I am ready. My hip feels good so we'll see how it goes this time. Nancy
    2009 goals Complete C25K Run my first 5k Run another 5k Cycle a half century Cycle EVERY week
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Nancy. I'm mostly just guarding the graphs, now, but it's good to see you back too! Use this automated form to submit your weekly updates: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en When are you turning 51? (Not needing specific personal info, just curious how closely your goal lines up to the program's official lines.)

Roads were made for journeys...

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Welcome Nancy. Nice to see someone my age around here. You can do this. Just take it slow and repeat a week if you need to. A lot of us did.