Charlotte, NC area runners

Looking Back @ MAR2014, Ahead to APR2014 (Read 11 times)

In MAR2014, we ran:

amlinz 302.8 mi
    old-runner 146.5 mi
    SprinklesRunner 146.5 mi
    Tar Heel Mom 144.7 mi
    CarolinaBlue 109.7 mi
    Happyfeet 101.5 mi
    nanxin 83.4 mi
    Lpadg 79.7 mi
    laurabs24 65.5 mi
    Joe in Raleigh 61.6 mi
    CliveF  52.1 mi
    alholley 48.2 mi
    CS_2013Savannah 15.8 mi

theyapper66 

15.3 mi
    ChakaKahn 8.0 mi
    rossruns 5.0 mi

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

And Scott Forrester is running Boston later this morning; he's bib number 3831.

Track athletes HERE or HERE.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Tar Heel Mom

kween

I am trying to add runners to the tracking at baa.org but when I click the little green '+' button, they disappear if I navigate to another page (like to add another runner). It says I have no runners on my list. What am I doing wrong? Or is it the website?

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

We almost had to get a defibrillator for Adrian tonite during the Booty Loop run. For some reason as he was in conversation and running up the greenway and as I ran by him and it was like someone electro shocked him (I may have snuck up on him and ran right behind him to use him as a partial wind shield) . Too bad he was not wearing a heart rate monitor.

Rob

We almost had to get a defibrillator for Adrian tonite during the Booty Loop run. For some reason as he was in conversation and running up the greenway and as I ran by him and it was like someone electro shocked him (I may have snuck up on him and ran right behind him to use him as a partial wind shield) . Too bad he was not wearing a heart rate monitor.

Rob,

My runner partner and I laughed about that for a while. We did not even heard you run up on us.