Charlotte, NC area runners

Week Ending 02OCT2011 (Read 250 times)

nanxin

Richard, I didn't have chance talking to you after the race, I left early for my son's soccer game. During the race, I can see you all the time for the first half, sometime I was just couple of feet behind you, I only can close the gap after you slowed down a little bit after 5 miles.

I tried a new shoes and socks which I planned to wear for the marathon, even I already put 100+ miles on them before the race, I still got two nice blisters, one on each forefoot, I am glad that the race is only 9 miles.

Scheduled Races:

Tokyo Marathon (March 2020) 

Boston Marathon (April 2020)

old-runner

Richard, I didn't have chance talking to you after the race, I left early for my son's soccer game. During the race, I can see you all the time for the first half, sometime I was just couple of feet behind you, I only can close the gap after you slowed down a little bit after 5 miles.

I tried a new shoes and socks which I planned to wear for the marathon, even I already put 100+ miles on them before the race, I still got two nice blisters, one on each forefoot, I am glad that the race is only 9 miles.

So you're the one who was stalking me! I kept hearing the pitter patter of little feet but didn't want to look back. 

I'll see you at the Dowd Y half marathon in two weeks. I see you're wanting to finish in under 1:40. You should do that easily... maybe even under 1:30...  I guess it's good to predict conservatively though!

nanxin

I'll see you at the Dowd Y half marathon in two weeks. I see you're wanting to finish in under 1:40. You should do that easily... maybe even under 1:30...  I guess it's good to predict conservatively though!

I will try it 7:10 to 7:20 pace, it is the last tune-up race for Thunder Road.

Scheduled Races:

Tokyo Marathon (March 2020) 

Boston Marathon (April 2020)

4 PR's for our group this past Saturday and of the big break-through kind!  Congrats to Mike, Richard, Han and Lynwood!

Rob