Charlotte, NC area runners

Looking for Charlotte area folks that run long (Read 15 times)

NNutr

I'm looking for other runners that run long (20+) on a regular basis.  I'm training for DoubleTop on Mar  and a number of other ultras throughout the year.   I normally run trails for my long runs (Anne Close Spring & Crowders) but would me happy to run in new areas.

CarolinaNnutrs.com

under a rock

Hi, welcome to the group!

I don't run 20 milers but I do run trails a lot. We've got a great group on meetup.com for trail runners. Lots of distance runners and shorter distance runners. I'm sure you could find some partners on there. I organize some of the runs. Carolina Trail Run & Mtn Bike group

Hello NNutr.

Check out the Sunday Long Run from my running group, the Charlotte Runners, if you don't mind some ashphalt.  The Sunday group often meet up earlier than the posted start time for the long runs.

http://www.meetup.com/CharlotteRunners/

TWHgal

Wannabe runner

Hi!

I do a lot of long trail runs at the ASC Greenway during the spring/summer.  They're mostly on the weekend.  Currently I'm running 10-milers, and will gradually work up to 20 milers throughout the spring.  The only setback to someone running with me is that I'm really slow.

Cindy 

NNutr

That's not really a setback.  When I run long I generally run slow.  I'm out at ACS every other weekend running the trails in the AM.  If you see a guy running alone with a blue Camelbak thats me!  Stop me and say hi.

NHLA

I'll send you a PM nx time I'm in charlotte.  I run the sugar creek greenway.  If you want to run in the mts, in hendersonville let me know.