Charlotte, NC area runners

Week of 6/15 (Read 237 times)

old-runner

Shashi... Let's do it... How about we meet at the Jefferson Woods sign on Redbud Road this Thursday at 8:00 p.m.? I'll plan on it unless you tell me otherwise.

How long do you usually run? A certain amount of time or miles or what? I'm flexible so whatever works for you will be fine for me too.

Maybe we can run up to Ashbrook High School and see what the track looks like up there. I haven't seen it -- have you?

Looking forward to running with you!

This Thursday my daughter has a swim meet (and again on July 9), and I am volunteering as a timer.  So I'll probably get a late night 5 miler in (around 9:00 PM).  Let me know if that works for you otherwise we'll get this going next week starting tuesday at 8:00. 

I usually run 5-6 miles weekdays, it'll be a mile from my home to that sign, so lets shoot for another 4-5 miles together.  Its probably less than a mile to Ashbrook from there, if the track is closed, I know some nice loops behind the school in gardner park neighborhood we can run

old-runner

Shashi... Okay, let's wait until Tuesday night, so I'll see you at the Jefferson Woods sign at 8:00 on 06/30/09. I'll be sure to check this thread before I leave so if something happens you can't make it, post it here and I'll know, and I'll do the same.

Looking forward to it!