Charlotte, NC area runners

We really are world class now! (Read 14 times)

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

Just as I was about to start believing in politicians and their desire to seek office so they can serve.

I am not going to start a new thread about this.  Since I vowed to take a break from running, went for a walk at lunchtime and I discovered we have a disk golf course about a quarter mile from my house, free to run on, if I could get avoid getting bonked in the head by a flying disk.  Can easily get a 2 mile per lap trail run over moderately hilly terrain.  Not a soul to be seen on a cool but nice sunny day, will have to check if there'd be people on nicer days, would think weekdays should b fairly clear of flying disks.

I just love Charlotte and our neighborhood a bit more today in spite of the Cannon story, who lives close by BTW.

Shashi, where is the disc golf course? Is is public or inclusive for the upscale Ballantyne zip code?

Rob

Rob It's behind Elon Park Elementary off Ardrey Kell Rd

I discovered we have a disk golf course about a quarter mile from my house, free to run on, if I could get avoid getting bonked in the head by a flying disk.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Are we there yet?

Mayor Cannon arrested on federal corruption charges.

Ouch... ya this kinda stings. At least we got the bad egg out early.

How is everyone doing? I need some motivation and Im hoping I can find it here. Smile

We all need some extra motivation.

I am sure you've seen this Get at it