Happyfeet 30.7 mi 4:55:44
    old-runner 28.7 mi 4:21:44
    jdbrown 28 mi 3:40:08
    alholley 12.6 mi 1:58:32
    SForrester 12.5 mi 1:49:00
    rossruns 9.2 mi 1:57:34
    runslikeafraggle 7.9 mi 1:46:17
    CliveF 5.7 mi 57:05

No way we can talk about anything else before first noting Aaron's 101-mile week.  That's big.

Looks like that cool weather I was embracing didn't completely move in and unpack yet.  Fingers crossed we get it soon.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Are we there yet?

This weekend promises to be cool and even in the 40's low at night.

I am racing the Komen 5K on Saturday and the weather looks 50 and AWESOME !!! 

Good luck Mike.  It does look like a great weekend.

Richard, my plans might be changing regarding LungStrong due to family schedules.  I might be running the Big South 5k with my daughter. It looks like a good course, though my age group last year ran 18/19's. 

old-runner

Hey, lookit me... I finished FIRST OVERALL in the Stanley Creek Massacre 10k this morning!

It's just a small race but even in tiny races there seems to always be somebody faster, so it was pretty cool following the police car for 6.2 miles! My time was 44:09, which ain't exactly lightning speed but it was a new course record. It was only the 2nd year of the race and last year's winner ran it in 45 minutes. 

Hope everybody else who raced did well. ChakaKahn... how was the Komen? I'm sure you must have finished somewhere near the top. I ran it two years ago and the parking situation made me want to avoid it although I might run it again sometime. Lynwood, sorry to hear you're not going to make it to Lungstrong... you could watch my 1-race winning streak come to an end!

Congratulations Richard.  That's gotta be fun.

Richard,

congratulations!  You'll have to update your photo on your blog with the one from this race with you breaking the tape. That must have been fun to lead all the way like that.

Rob

Congrats to anybody else who raced.  It was a great week for running. 

I was finally able to get my legs to cooperate and get over 40 miles for the first time.  You know you are tired when you start running tangents on your easy runs.