Marathon Trainers

Week of 4/20 - Boston (Read 345 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Got a comfortable run in the rain this morning, apparently while Hall went insane on the first couple miles Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Dave

WillRunForBeer went through his first half in 1:43. Sounds like he's on pace. Go Lou!!

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

Yahoo Lou!! Cheering for you.

Bugs

GO LOU!!!!!! GO ERIKA!!!! GO PREDAWNRUNNER!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Bugs

Misquito swatting and the resulting blood flow would be an added technical aspect. Big grin Do you pretreat your running outfits with deet?
            Do bugs eat Bugs? Smile We'll see. My DH needs some more "him time" in his life, so I'm hoping to try to run in the early AM, but it may be so dark that I will run in town with a friend.

Bugs

Bugs

Lou's running 'neck and neck" with OnlyWhnChasd. She use to chat on here years back.

Bugs

Kimmie

Tell me to go run. Undecided
                  GO RUN KIMMIE!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WOOT WTG LOU!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Hope Erika is ok. The last split they have for her is the half.

Happy Camper

Lou's really running fast. Hope I can catch up with all that's happened this morning. DS2 has a light case of pneumonia. He had some abdominal pain that they want to re-check tomorrow to make sure it is not his appendix acting up. They took an xray of his chest. He was dehydrated enough they offered an IV but we passed since he is not sick to his stomach and can keep fluids down. With DW at a conference until Wednesday night, looks like I get a weeks vacation since I work out of town. It will be good to see him feeling better again. Got to love them at 15. They can wait to long to complain trying to tough it out.

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

theyapper

On the road again...

I'm still not seeing anything for Erika past the half split. Anybody know anything?

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Awwwww poor guy! Hope he gets better ASAP and good luck tomorrow Pace!

Nope Paul. Nothing on Erika, however PDR finished! CONGRATS PDR!!!

theyapper

On the road again...

Yep. Lou and PDR had good races. Man, watching those times come through made me excited about Richmond in November. Of course, I'm very happy to have another 6 months or so to train for it. Big grin

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul