Marathon Trainers

Week of 1/12 (Read 295 times)

Bugs

I take vitamin, fish-oil, joint pills daily, along with my blood pressure medicine Undecided
    WRFB, and beer too right? Wink

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

I don't even take a multi. I ran 1 mile - my whole body wants to run - except my right thigh/knee/it - sucks... Angry

Bugs

I think I will append my NY's res. to take the basics. All these soft tissue injuries (shin, achilles, TMJ, hand, wrist, etc..) I must be short on something. Supplements & healthy diet never hurt anyone.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

oh I just don't take them because I'm lazy and can't remember - haha! It's for no other reason... MURPHY!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BREAK 2HR TOGETHER!!!!!!!! And Bugs - we are supposed to share a drink - at the finish line - out of the bag DH is holding for us!!! drinking at the finish line won't be any fun without you!!!

Happy Camper

Core work and 8-mile run for me this morning. Felt sore but the rest of the week will be much colder and busier. Decided to rest on the crappy weather day. Early congratulations to Erika! Enjoyed the RR. Thanks WRFB. Bugs: I take a multi. I am working on my favorite fish-oil suppliment tonight. Walleye, breaded and fried in peanut oil, served with red beans and rice. Fish is soaking in the milk and egg right now.

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Oh Mighty Wing

mmmm Pace that sounds soo good!!!
              Kimmie

Hey Shan, I sure hope he has a drink in that bag for me too. Smile I take a multi, calcium, vitamin C and fish oil. That's it.

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey Shan, I sure hope he has a drink in that bag for me too. Smile I take a multi, calcium, vitamin C and fish oil. That's it.
                  I think i'm gonna have him do beer and wine - hopefully he won't drink it all before we get there!! Big grin

Bugs

P2R, Oh that does sound good. Did you catch it yourself? I wish DH would catch more, I buy tiliapia, and my son and I eat salmon. Salmon had more omega fatty ++ than any other fish. When I was a faithful Zone dieter I would take 6-8 fish oil pills a day, ya you can take that many. You'd get fat if you ate that much fish. Anybody have a healthy way to make salmon? 2.5 miles today, legs are worthless

Bugs

Happy Camper

Bugs: Yes, these came from Rainy Lake near Delvin Ontario. I don't know of a healthy way to do salmon. I like to cook salmon or northern pike in butter and foil packs on the grill. Got to go. 24 is on. "We're running out of time!"

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Oh Mighty Wing

Anybody have a healthy way to make salmon? 2.5 miles today, legs are worthless
                        DH says make it on a plank. But what we do is wrap it in aluminum foil with a little bit of olive oil with basil and lemon salt. And we need to knock off the sympathy pains because it's not funny anymore.

Bugs

And we need to knock off the sympathy pains because it's not funny anymore.
                          My legs are just tired. I recommend chocolate cake.

Bugs

oh I just don't take them because I'm lazy and can't remember - haha! It's for no other reason... MURPHY!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BREAK 2HR TOGETHER!!!!!!!! And Bugs - we are supposed to share a drink - at the finish line - out of the bag DH is holding for us!!! drinking at the finish line won't be any fun without you!!!
                            I know Shan, I know. Im even signed up and everything. I have a good excuse though Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

??????????? A wedding? a Baby? you won the lottery and are moving out of the country to some remote island???
                                Tempo run this morning: 5 mi Pace(HR): 7:22(167). Splits: 7:25(161), 7:25(168), 7:22(167),7:20(170), 7:18(170). Overall: 10.1 mi, 1:19:52, 7:53/mi, AHR 160

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com