Marathon Trainers

Week of 5/10 (Read 287 times)

Hawt and sexy

OK rocken Go rock the house. But if your butt dials me while you are racin' I am screaming at you to get up and run.

On FB, I am all about Mafia Wars. yeah.

I feel funny and was woken up with leg cramps. Ick. I guess I need salt pills.

I'm touching your pants.

Bugs

Willa,

You miss me as a Farmer Friend right? I had to go cold turkey on FB games. Hope cramps go away.

Bugs

Hawt and sexy

My farm just sits there now. I am too busy robbing and fighting mafias.  Yeah. Bangkok and Paris are fearing me right now.

I'm touching your pants.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's like the evolution of human society. First she farms. Then her fields lay fallow as she turns to robbery and pillage.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Cashmason

Go Pam!

Funny,  she never calls me while she is out running... wink.

Erika,  that makes sense,  cept having to go by work to pick up your stuff while you are running.

At least your car isn't sitting at work overnight.

Erika - if you ran to work also, you'd get a really good workout Wink  One of my colleagues takes the train close, then runs the last 3-4 miles each way.  With a backpack.  I wouldn't want to do that myself, though -- too much same-same.

OMG, Pam!  24 hours?!?  You're probably on your way already, but have a great run!

Willa - I take endurolytes (e-caps) for leg cramps.  You have a great run, too, tomorrow.

I'll probably run 4-5 today, and 14-15 tomorrow.  I guess I need to start figuring out my running plan.  I guess I have a marathon Oct 2 -- we haven't signed up yet, but plan to run Freedom's Run as a training run for Marine Corps (Oct 31).  I guess I should ask Erika to fix up the races thread, if she hasn't already.  While several of our good friends are running Twin Cities (Oct 3), the Freedom's Run is on our running club's grand prix series, and we wouldn't have to spend the money on travel.

Speaking of travel, dawndaughter1 and NJ left us yesterday for their new life in San Diego.  Actually they're meeting DD1's DH in New Mexico and will go to the grand canyon, etc., on the way.  We'll be out in July to visit for a week.  Miss that little guy already!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

theyapper

On the road again...

I thought about Pam this morning as I did my little 2 hour and 10 minute run.  24 hours?  She and Dopple are amazing.  Mind-blowing amazing.

Wrapped the week up with 36 miles.  Very happy with where my running is right now and hope to be @ 40 mpw by summer's end.  Should give me a great base for the fall marathon season.  I really want to figure out how to run a smart half and full.

Goodbyes are hard, Lou.  I'm sure you're counting the days already until July.  Have a great week-end

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Kimmie

Morning you all!

Ran with a new client- she's 17 and I'm friends with her parents.  They are looking for her to get in better basketball shape, but we have a ways to go.  Ended up with about 2.5 miles with walking breaks.  I'm trying to resist the urge to go out and run more or just save it for tomorrow after the 5K.

Beautiful outside here.

Glad you got to spend some good quality time with them, Lou.  

Paul, your running is going super great!!

Pam and Amanda- GO!!!

Hawt and sexy

I have to go get my packet. Oh, and someone else s packet too.  You know, that chick that ditched me for the 24 hr thingy? Yeah, she wants her stupid marathon t-shirt. heh

I'm touching your pants.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Can't she run the marathon too? Shouldn't she finish the 24 hour thing Sun morning?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Bugs

GO Amanda, how did it go??

And WTH Pam decides on a whim to run for 24 hours while I took a nap on a boat.  You're da the woman Pam!

Bugs

Hawt and sexy

I am guessing Pam has covered a couple of marathons by now.  If she shows up tomorrow, I didn't pick up her chip, but I have her bib.  heh White shirts this year, and they really re tech material this time. Smile

I'm touching your pants.

Bugs

What was the name of Pam's race? Hard to keep up with all the racers.

Kim, that sounds really cool. More fun than some middle age woman needing to drop 30lbs, imagine you get  a lot of those.

Ugh, fishing trumps running tomorrow. Will run midday..probably will be hot. Bring it on...

Bugs

Hawt and sexy

Pam is at 3 days at the Fair. But she opted for the 24 hour option instead of the 48 hour option. Yeah, she's nuts.

I am doing the last minute clothing round up. :P

I'm touching your pants.

Cashmason

I thought about Pam this morning as I did my little 2 hour and 10 minute run.  24 hours?  She and Dopple are amazing.  Mind-blowing amazing.

Amazing  in runner speak  translates to  stoopid in English........   wink.

You know I love you Pam  ( Don't tell Erika or Bugs  though)   ...     Ps  can I stay at your house the next couple of days and laugh at you as you shuffle down the hallways and try to catch up to your kids?