Marathon Trainers

Thanksgiving week (Read 248 times)

Dave

Dave - I win!
    Did you? Are you sure I didn't win? Big grin I'm happy for you. No run for me today. Listened to my body today and took a rest day. Wasn't like I was going to hit 100 for the month anyway Wink Shan, did you run a 10 miler in cold rain?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

yes yes i did. And now my legs are tired. Ok so you won for the week but I still won for the month... and if I felt good I'd do another run just for spite haha

Dave

That's not what I meant. When you win, I win. Particularly if I might have helped get you out the door or down the road.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

That's not what I meant. When you win, I win. Particularly if I might have helped get you out the door or down the road.
          ohhh that's soo nice!!! man I'm a competitive jerk! haha

Bugs

Hi peeps! On my way to home sweet home now. Bad week of running for me, something was off. Not sleeping, heart racing, felt liike overtraining but I am more suspect of the sterioids for my lungs and me taking on way too much. Need a good week of running next week, means I need to let some work sit so I can run good.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

HI BUGS!!! Sorry you were off this week but hopefully the rest will have been good for you!

Bugs

HI BUGS!!! Sorry you were off this week but hopefully the rest will have been good for you!
                Oddly enough I don't feel rested, at least I kept the streak up! Big grin

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Oddly enough I don't feel rested, at least I kept the streak up! Big grin
                  yeah for the streak!!! But not rested - hmm you were either very busy or pretty sick!