Marathon Trainers

HHHHHIIIIII!!!!!!! (Read 173 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

How are you all doing??? Can I get a recap!!

MTA: Please don't take this thread to be a - hey have you missed me thread... it's actually the opposite! I've been thinking about the Blisters frequently. I've been checking in on you every so often but it's hard to keep up when only checking every couple of days. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well!!!

evanflein

Well, you could check in with the weekly thread every now and then. I bet you'll find some info there.

Oh Mighty Wing

I read the current weeks thread! But I figured I might have missed some life events in my hiatus.
          Oh, there you are!  Hi, Shan!

Our first grandson will be born in the next few weeks.  Does that count as a life event, even tho it hasn't happened yet?

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Lou - that is soo exciting!!!!! That definitely counts! Are you and Pre-Dawn getting very excited yet?
              You betcha!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Dave

I moved.  New job.  Not running worth a damn. 

But I'm stoked to see you back. 

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Dave - how's the new house? how's the family adjusting? why no running?

Dave

New house is fantastic.  Nice step up from our place in Virginia.  Will post some FB pictures at some point.

DD11 has met some new friends so she's adjusting OK.  DW is still a bit lonely and misses her buddies in VA.  DD4 could use some friends her age and is making life miserable for DD11 as a result.  4 year olds don't wander neighborhoods so we're hoping she'll have some play dates once she starts preschool in the fall.  Still looking for a church.

Lack of running is mostly about focus.  Focus on getting the house setup and starting the new job instead of running.  Truth is that I NEED it, if for no other reason than stress relief and clear thinking.  Got a great idea for work during my short run today.  Really cleared my head.  

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com