Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/1 (Read 283 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

YEAH MURPHY!!!! I can't wait to read the details!!!
      Hey all I'm ok with my effort. My legs were getting real heavy just after the half. I think I was at a 4:45:00 pace at that point. My knee was yelling at me. I actually had good energy but couldn't hit full stride. Resting now. Gonna do the Vegas thing starting tonight. As I was going to the room, my wife called and asked how much money was 122000 pennies Smile I'm assuming she hasn't lost it since. She won it on a 60 cent bet.

Oh Mighty Wing

Murphy - glad you are happy with your effort! You rest those legs! And yeah to Mrs. Murphy for winning so much money!!!

Oh Mighty Wing

Now THIS is a look of determination:
          Cashmason

Woot Shan! Way to Go woman! Note to self, Don't get in Shan's way, especially near the finish line.

Oh Mighty Wing

thanks!! haha I am pretty good at chasing people down at the line.

Dave

Really nice pic, Shan. When I compare that one to the ones of you in Nashville back early last fall, you look really different.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Blush thanks! Better I hope! Oh man so enough about me! What's everyone have on tap this week?? And in case I don't tell you often enough I Adore you Guys!!!

Hail to The Victors!

Nice pic, Shan! Way to gut out the hard finish! Way to go!

Oh Mighty Wing

Nice pic, Shan! Way to gut out the hard finish! Way to go!
                      thanks!!

Bugs

Great job Shan and Murphy! Knew you'd do great! Shan you blew way past your goal. Well done. Best next time you average pace under 9 min miles. Murphy is that a PR for you? Must be close.. Think you should become a streaker Dave, glad the legs are better. You better getting running more else I'm going to ask to race you again! Wink Inertia, New thread PLEASE Wink I ran 1 mile yesterday. My feet and achilles hurt in a not so good way. My legs are sore. Apparently party hosting is XTing. I have many steps in my house and I've been up and down them more times than you can imagine, but everything looks really cool. I'll post pictures of my very dif hip tree. Course, they are forecasting a winter storm advisery and freezing rain. MTA: DH really rocked this weekend...he cut me down a tree. Big grin

Bugs