Marathon Trainers

Welcome New Members from RWOL! (Read 166 times)

We have gotten alot of members from RWOL in the past week. Feel free to introduce yourself here or jump into the monthly threads.

A little bit of history--we started this group when the coolrunning site switched to Active. So we can sympathize with your plight Smile The group has slowed down considerably over the past year--we used to do weekly threads--and would love to go back to that. Please feel free to post about anything and everything. It would be great to get some active participants here again!

theyapper

On the road again...

Ditto!  Always glad to have more members participating here.

Don't know about everyone else, but my activity here seems to always parallel my activity on the road.  I'm in a good training season currently and would love the banter. 

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

MorganaRuns

Slower than you

Hi! I'm a refugee from RW and just joined. I'm planning on running my first marathon in October '13 (Mystery Mountain Trail Marathon in Georgia). A couple years ago I was training for a spring marathon during the winter in Kansas and injured myself while running on some very snowy trails. I had multiple sprains that went unnoticed by me until I finally couldn't even walk without pain! It took several months of physical therapy to fix it, Now it's time to get back into the game.

I've run a couple half marathons and have a few more planned for February and May. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from all the experts here. Cheers!

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man" - The Dude

Upcoming races: AthHalf: 10/20