Marathon Trainers

Mission Impossible - Getting Down to Race Weight (Read 578 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Under 200 for the first time in 13+ years.
    Kimmie

That's so great Mr. I !!! I haven't checked in on this thread, because my weight is kind of high right now. I'm not even going to say how much. Just can't seem to make the connection in my head... I want someone to follow an eating plan with me, so if you have my email and are interested, I could send it to you. Or I'd be willing to follow a similar plan. I just need a plan and accountability.
      evanflein

Awesome news, Mr. I! You've been so steady on the trend. I just read back, and on 2/20 I posted that I was still at 141.5, and had been for some time. Well, the trend of steady-as-she-goes continues, as I was 141.5 again this morning. I do a Thursday weigh in for another group, and that's been the news there for quite some time. It's down about 3 lbs or so from last fall, so overall I'm happy with it, but it sure would be nice to be down below 140 again.... Kimmie, I suck at following plans.
          Im at 200. Im going the wrong way. Well, actually I was about 202 before I started hitting the road again. Need to hit the low 190s by May.

Oh Mighty Wing

i haven't gone anywhere... even with the racing... guess I must be eating too much! Blush
              Shan, looking at your race pics from FB, Id say you are adding muscle, and are probably right on your ideal weight.
              Cashmason

Congrats Mr I ! Shan, you look fantastic in your race pics. 169.6 today for me. Less than I weighed in college or since. So feeling good about that. Still need to drop some serious weight if I am ever to reach any secret race goals.

Oh Mighty Wing

thank you very much. Shy
                    196. So, 4 lbs lost last week.
                    Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

190 right now. I had hoped to hit 185 before Bayshore. While that last 5 pounds would be awesome to not have to lug around, I'm not overly fussed about it.
                      Cashmason

Congrats Mr I !

Oh Mighty Wing

awesome Mr. I!!! I am 130.

Oh Mighty Wing

ok so I'm hanging out about 132. I still have no clue what race weight is going to be, I still think it will be less than what it currently is... but anyway, I thought I would share a picture with you...

The left is from the Monkey, the right is from last week. 165 down to 132.

evanflein

Shan you look gorgeous, and I'll say it again I love your hair like that!!
                                @ 5'9-5'10 you really shouldn't loose much more weight!  Just my 2cents worth (not that you asked lol) anyway like you already know GREAT accomplishment!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson