Marathon Trainers

Mission Impossible - Getting Down to Race Weight (Read 578 times)

Kimmie

My diet plan is pretty simple...basically I try not to anything naughty until Saturday night. For about one hour on Saturday's I eat whatever and as much as I want. During the week if I want it, I make a mental note to eat it on Saturday. .
    ok, I know we don't weigh in until tomorrow, I but I have to say that I thought of this last night. My weakness is popcorn. now, I've switched to air popped so it's not as bad, but I like butter on it. So, I made a mental note that I can have it on Saturday. You've also inspired me to get my jeans to the point where they're loose. Now, if I can stop drinking the beer. I have a party on Saturday night and the weekend is always what kills me.
    Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

218 this morning. This past week I stopped logging my food. I had been ultra consistent with that for about a month and decided to stop and see if I could just "eat by feel". Surprisingly I find it rather stressful. I find myself second guessing every morsel I put in my mouth, wondering if I'm really hungry or if it's just a craving.

Oh Mighty Wing

I was 155. boo
        Kimmie

137 again... I don't know if I should be keeping closer track or letting it go a bit and just making sure I get my workouts in.
          evanflein

142.5 this morning. That's down 2 lbs from last week and includes a trip with lots of dinners out... but lots of working out and walking too. And limited opportunity for mindless snacking, which is my downfall. Now I'm back home for a few weeks so can see if I'm serious about this.

Bugs

up 1 pound. Cold through me off. Need to make a big pot of cabbage soup.

Bugs

193.8. Horrible week all around.

Bugs

I started the spreadsheet. You can view the spreadsheet on spreadsheet. Please see if you can edit it. It is NOT finished because inorder for BMI to work, I need to put everyone's height, and have not re-arranged for setup height entry, but I WILL GET to this but wanted to see if this was going to work for everyone. It would work best if we all have google accounts, and I will allow each of you to access. Right now the entire world has access. Can you guys all create logins and email me your login? If you have suggstions for the spreadsheet I am open to it... Hopefully eventually will have some nice graphs. This is fun in a nerdy kind of way for me.

Bugs

evanflein

Bugs, I must not be doing something right, but it wouldn't allow access to the spreadsheet. And I have a Google account (I use Google Groups for a few things). My access is my e-mail address which you have... does that help? (Ok, I was able to send a request for access... I guess that goes to you?)

Bugs

Bugs, I must not be doing something right, but it wouldn't allow access to the spreadsheet. And I have a Google account (I use Google Groups for a few things). My access is my e-mail address which you have... does that help? (Ok, I was able to send a request for access... I guess that goes to you?)
                      Ya, the global access didn't work. I will have to give individual access, which I think is the direction we want to go anyway. I added you. Everybody else, email me your gmail account name. In the meantime, I got a few quirks to fix in the spreadsheet. This cold is getting me down so is good to force me to sit and do nothing.

Bugs

Happy Camper

184.6. Monday morning weigh in after a weekend of hunting. This time the hunting involved a very cold tree stand and way too much food. Black eye I'll need to set up a google account for the spreadsheet maybe? Walk me through it please? I'm new to the ways of google and gmail. Smile

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Bugs

Go to gmail.com and create an account. It's free.

Bugs

Happy Camper

OOPS! Tried to enter my starting weight and it ended up in Bugs column. Shocked Sorry! How do I fix it?

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Bugs

Don't worry about messing up spreadsheet, we're just playing with it right now. I will have to upload new one when I get the BMI working, which is really a simple task but I have not decided where a good place holder for height would be. The BMI is not working because I do not everyone's height entered, it is just using a dummy value. I'll make back-ups of the spreadsheet periodically too incase there is a glitch. ALSO, on the next version many of the columns will be locked, so you won't be able to type in the trend weight, and BMI columns. This should help reduce user error.

Bugs

Ive been typing in my daily weight..will that carry over to the new sheet?