Marathon Trainers

Mission Impossible - Getting Down to Race Weight (Read 578 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Awesome job Mr.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so great!!!!!!!
      I was down to 188 Back to 192 after post-marathon gorging.

Oh Mighty Wing

150.5 -- i seem to be holding.
        evanflein

I'm at 144. All over the place it seems. Don't know what else I could do other than a strict water and carrots diet. Might start feeling like Kimmie on this whole thing...

Oh Mighty Wing

Guys - I say get through the holiday's first then worry about it. The end of the year is stressful and there's lots of food to eat. So worry about it then! I'm at 150.0 - I can't remember the last time I weighed that... definitely college - probably middle of college - that's like 5 years ago!!! Man I wish I had something to check that by and find out! haha I know I started college at 125 and by the end I was 155/160ish. Since then i've been in that range and have never consistantly been below 155 for more than a week or two. Even this fall I bounced down to 151 and within 2 weeks went right back to 156. so this is pretty exciting! I've been 150/151 for the last 2 weeks!! I'm excited to see if the scale will dip below 150!
              Back to 188.2 Not sure how. Havent run, had a Big Mac yesterday. Have been working like crazy, and not sleeping much. Likely just a couple more days of running around like crazy, then Im out of stuff to ship and sell. Then, I'll get back to running.

Bugs

I feel fat today. The holidays are tough. I'm not giving up, but maybe telling myself it's OK just to maintain through the holidays..but to do that I have to get back on the scale and I have been avoiding that sucker.

Bugs

evanflein

First goal is always to maintain thru the holidays. If you can do that, you're way ahead of the game for the start of the new year. If you can lose a little, like Shan, then you're truly one of the remarkable people we all love to hate. Evil grin Good job girl, very impressive!

Oh Mighty Wing

149.5 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Erika - I'm starving and I feel like i'm eating my face off!!! Not to add things to hate... but you won't hate me come the holiday when i'm passing on almost all of the food being offered because it's got sugar or bleached flour in it!!
                    Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Hit 210 (my end of Dec goal) for a brief time then I bounced to 215. Currently 212 so I should make my end of December goal again by the end of December.

Oh Mighty Wing

Friday Check-in - 148.5! I feel skinny.
                        Cashmason

Yay Shan! Great job.

Oh Mighty Wing

Blush thanks Cash!
                            evanflein

Finally, down a bit. 141.5 and that's the lowest I've been in a loooong time.

Oh Mighty Wing

Finally, down a bit. 141.5 and that's the lowest I've been in a loooong time.
                                wooohoooo!!!! Yeah Erica!! I'm down to 146.5 - I wore jeans comfortably that i've owned since 1997!!! (not that they fit the same mind you, but they were still comfortable and not squeezed!)