Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/29/2008 - 1/6/2009 (Read 352 times)

Bugs

Race Listing January 11, 2009 jhallum - Disney Marathon Erika -Disney Marathon Shan - 10 mile race January 24, 2009 Bugs - St. Paul Winter Freeze Your Ass Off Half Marathon February 14 2009 Kimmie - ? Marathon Goal 3:45- BQ March 21, 2009. Dave - National Marathon Goal - Sub 3:30 Murphy, Shan, Kimmie, Bugs (needs to book tickets yet) - HM April 20, 2009 Erika - Boston Marathon May 3 Murphy Flying Pig Full - Goal 4:30:00 May 9th, 2009 Bugs - Fargo Marathon May 23rd, 2009 Inertia - Bayshore Marathon Looks like we have another year almost behind us.

Bugs

Bugs, you can add Shan and I for the National Half (and I think Kimmie too and arent you going?). Mine and Shans goals are 2 hrs. And, add me to Flying Pig Full May 3 - Goal 4:30:00 My plan to keep me on track for 4 hour full marathon in December is 2 hour 1/2 in March 4:30:00 full in May (on a much tougher course than Vegas), and a couple sub 2 halfs for My Sep and October races. Easier said than done

Happy Camper

Nice race listing everyone. 9-miles very slow with cough and cold. Had a few coughing fits and felt like I was breathing in needles for awhile. First time I've been sick in a very long time. Averaged 11-minute miles and heart rate was 145. Think I will take a few days off and scratch the 5k Wednesday. On the plus side, 3006.9 YTD Miles. So glad I'm off until Friday. Think I'll make some more wassell!

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Dave

Here's the mileage for last week. dcv2002 72.4 Mi jhallum 60.7 Mi pace2race 59.6 Mi evanflein 55.4 Mi Mr Inertia 45.8 Mi Bugs34 31.8 Mi Kimmie 30.2 Mi dgb2n 27.2 Mi ShanHas 22.8 Mi turboterie1 14.8 Mi HuskerB 14 Mi Dutchie42 12.9 Mi aes 6.6 Mi HankAchieve 4 Mi Somewhere in New York state there's someone named dcv2002 running us all into the ground. Jeremy and Erika should be coming in lower next week as tapering begins in earnest. Those 55 miles from Erika mean that much more with the pics from last week. Great miles as well to MrI who seems to be hitting really great mileage lately. What marathon are you training for Inertia? 6.5 for me today at just faster than easy pace. I won't gloat about the weather but it is unusually warm after some (relatively) colder runs.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Bugs - I also have a Jan 11th 10miler - at least i think thats the date.

Bugs

Bugs - I also have a Jan 11th 10miler - at least i think thats the date.
              How about we add a thread that is a sticky and everybody updates the last one?

Bugs

Dave

We like making you do all the work.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

DONE!!! Big grin 3 miles today - it's 45 degrees out I was running in pants and a sportsbra because the long sleeve was too hot... I clearly have issues dressing myself.

Bugs

We like making you do all the work.
                    Well you are a manager, you should be good at doing nothing.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Well you are a manager, you should be good at doing nothing.
                      Shocked I like this Bugs - she's sassy!

Dave

Shocked I like this Bugs - she's sassy!
                        You've got to add the North Dakota accent to get the whole picture of her sassiness. Sort of imagine it as a line from the sheriff in Fargo.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

You've got to add the North Dakota accent to get the whole picture of her sassiness. Sort of imagine it as a line from the sheriff in Fargo.
                          haha already do!!

Bugs

I think she would have said: It sounds like you're doin' really super with that lame low butt miles. I just don't unnerstand it. MTA: don't want to harm the children again.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

hahhahhahaaha really Bugs - I enjoy this!

Bugs

hahhahhahaaha really Bugs - I enjoy this!
                                Which means I'll probably get in trouble again.

Bugs