Marathon Trainers

Chasing Bunnies (Read 155 times)

Dave

I was wondering if anyone else was participating in one of the 1000/1500/2000 mile groups here. The Pace Bunny is a pretty neat concept and gives you a target to shoot at. I'm working towards the 1500 mile goal and I have to admit, I've already been inspired to run a couple of extra miles this week trying to catch that damn rodent. She never sleeps. She never stops. She's relentless. I hate her already Evil grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Travis Groom

Two words: Pellet Gun Done and done! Wink

Dave

New logo? Googling for "dead bunny" gives you some pretty strange results on the image page. This was probably the most tasteful.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

damn you and your inspirational hoopla!!! Tongue Went and signed up for the 1000 mile one. So the only bunny i get to see is the pink bunny on ytd distance screen? or is there another bunny somewhere??

Dave

That's the one. It isn't very visual. The way they have it setup, the bunny's distance changes all the time, very slowly. You look at it after your run and you've gotten ahead. A couple of hours later and she's inched back up and has gone ahead. Maybe they should call it the Pace Tortoise. But where is the glory in beating the pace tortoise.

dgb2n@yahoo.com