Marathon Trainers

Week of 1/5 (Read 355 times)

Should be 24.2. Mr Weisenheimer.
      Murphy - that's a nice little streak you have there.
      thanks. Kinda unintentionally began streaking. Today would be an off day. But the dw is starting her exercise/running program at the Y today, so Im going to go with her and will do some running on the indoor track. Not sure how many miles though. May run 3 and hit the bike.

Dave

Just trying to be an equal opportunity smart ass this week. I hate the Monday after New Years. At first I thought the discrepancy might have been because of how you measure the weeks (I shifted from Sat-Sun to Mon-Sun) but I do stand corrected. Not that I have any room to talk. If I were a superhero, I certainly wouldn't be MrConsistency.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

wow dave you are getting lots of names thrown your direction! Tongue

Dave

wow dave you are getting lots of names thrown your direction! Tongue
            I'm used to it. Might be a good superhero name. WisenheimerMan...

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

Shan, I think the first marathon is always a stunt, some more than others. I had only been running for four months when I signed up, people thought that was nuts too.

Bugs

Bugs

Dave, I thought all PMs delegate all their work, keeps you from being blamed for errors.

Bugs

Dave

Are you asking to be the delegated smart ass? Are you trained for that?

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

3 miles. My calves are tight. Guess it's time for Stick Lovin.
                      3 miles. My calves are tight. Guess it's time for Stick Lovin.
                      will add a witty quote later.

Dave

will add a witty quote later.
                        I wanted to take a shot at that one myself but they all sounded dirty.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

haha you are both dirty old men!! hahaha Big grin

Bugs

Are you asking to be the delegated smart ass? Are you trained for that?
                            Will a promotion from dumb ass give me a raise in pay, cause I have just about as many non-salary promotions as I can take. MTA: Re-worded so you know I'm the dumb ass.

Bugs

Good summary, Dave. I'll run more this week, I promise Smile I was stuck in a meeting all day and couldn't visit. Story of my life...

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

3 miles, faster than planned. I always get competitive on the indoor track. I did re-realize that an easier, slightly longer stride is way more efficient. Trying to slow down my 2nd mile, and went from a 10 mm to a 9 mm. But it was easier. And 10 minutes on the bike. Cut that short in order to get back in time to see the Buckeyes get their butts kicked.