Marathon Trainers

Week of 1/5 (Read 355 times)

Bugs

Dave, I was apologizing because I had the feeling that the regurgitation of my random thoughts and concerns was annoying people with normal brain patterns. Can we bet back to the math lesson. 1 + 5 = ??? I forget.

Bugs

Bugs

Would you call someone that put a waffle maker away with the waffles still in it a dumb ass? Did you know that mold will eat away the coating of a waffle maker and it seriously stinks? Does anyone know where I left my brain? I have a training partner. DS has been put on a push-up & sit-up schedule by his instructor. Smile

Bugs

Horrible day at work..ugh. Think I may need to turn my part time business into a full time venture. Id actually kinda like that so long as I could afford it. Got my five easy miles in. 9:30 pace. Felt good. It is tough to keep going on the indoor track. But made it all 45 laps. Almost stopped after 3 miles out of boredom of running in circles..But got into the zone and breezed through the last 2. It does feel good at the faster pace, and excited I worked out the apparent issues with my form. The running seems smoother and I am going much faster. 8 straight days running. And Im barely on pace for 1500 this year. I should get ahead of that pace once the long runs kick in for my training. Nice avatar bugs. I got the joke dave.
          Im officially a maniac!! #1293Big grin

Bugs

VERY COOL! Congrats. That should help forget about a bad day at work.

Bugs

Cashmason

Congrats Murph !
                Way to go, Murphy! (I'm envious)

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Oh Mighty Wing

WWWWOOOOHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Cash - glad you can do laundry again - I could smell you all the way over here! Tongue Murphy - sorry about your bad day, but the above quote would totally have made me forget about it!! Bugs - you have NO idea about crazy normal brain patterns! Kimmie, WRFB, Erika, P2R, Husker, etc. HI!!!!!!! Speaking of Husker - I wonder if we have a baby yet!!!

Happy Camper

Hi back at you Shan! Congratulations Murph! Colder this morning but I have new shoes. 6-miler planned this morning after core workout. MTA: Agreed, Nice Avatar Bugs, very appropriate for Dave's joke.

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

8.2 miles, 1:06:13, 8:08/mi, AHR 154 Windy, 36°F, but no rain Woke up 15 minutes before alarm clock at 3:30 -- could have used the extra sleep -- grumble, grumble.

Dave

Awesome, Murphy. Congratulations!! The more I read out on the main forums, the more I like you people Smile Yesterday got overcome by work, today I'm going to make it out there. Have a good day, everyone!

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

3:30 Shocked yikes i thought 5 was bad. when do you go to bed??? i already go to bed at 8:30/9! Pace - ohh enjoy the new shoes!! Dave - you say that like you are surprised!!
                            3:30 Shocked yikes i thought 5 was bad. when do you go to bed??? i already go to bed at 8:30/9!
                            We try to get to bed by 9, read for a while, maybe asleep by 9:30. Yeah, we're not getting enough sleep.

Speaking of Husker - I wonder if we have a baby yet!!!
                              Nothing yet. I think she had a little scare on the way to school/work yesterday, but is still hanging in. I've always known women were tough, but after watching her go through this whole deal with DS, then again wtih this one, still working even though it looks like she's carrying a watermelon around . . . sheesh. Haven't checked in much because of guilt. My mileage sucks, so I'm pumped everyone else seems to be getting great miles in. Can't blame it on the weather here, it's been really nice for January. Supposed to be 50s today, so I brought clothes hoping to get in 5 at lunch. Well, that's about all. Have a good one! -Brian

Oh Mighty Wing

Brian - no worries on your milage - you have a lot going on and you will eventually get back to it. And we don't care if you aren't running! We just like having you around. Glad to hear your wife is doing well!