Marathon Trainers

Week of 1/5 (Read 355 times)

Bugs

Snowed again. Don't think we got the rain though. Didn't run yesterday, calfs have been tight and I was tired. Feel good today, but should run fast tomorrow. The old hurdle snow banks or run on TM delima.

Bugs

Hail to The Victors!

Thanks guys for the encouragement. We fly out tonight in the teeth of a little Michigan snowstorm at 10pm, which means we probably won't get into our room at 2am or so. Of course, we have to get up at 3am Sunday morning for the race at 6am, so I suspect I will be short slept on Saturday night. My wife has designated Disney a no internets zone, so I rather suspect I will be completely absent for the next week. It is for the best, she's as bad as I am when it comes to internet forums. See you all in a week or so!

Oh Mighty Wing

HAVE FUN!!!!

Bugs

GOOD LUCK jhallum!!! You're going to have a great run. Can't wait for the race report. Will be thinking about you and sending you healthy feel great running vives. GOOD LUCK Erika!! Hope your feet give you no troubles. Run like the wind, you're my hero girlfriend. Give her hell.

Bugs

Kimmie

Hey dave- Are you running the 10 mile race with Shan?

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey dave- Are you going to be cheering Shan on in that 10 miler as you will be long finished with your race by then?
              Just didn't want people to be confused. Wink

Dave

I'll be running it. Not sure yet how I'll race it but it will be at least at MP. Got a nice 6 in today. 144 AHR. 8:32 avg pace.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

Kim, Shan could surprise us and finish ahead of Dave. I think she will wow the hell out of us in the weeks and months to come. Although Dave did a smashin job on his six today and is only warmed up. Will be a woot of a run. 4.5 on the TM, a nice interval. Calf muscles are tight and didn't want to play so had to ease into it.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Dave - nice running! I did 4 on the stationary bike - I miss running... I like the rhythmic sounding of shoes hitting the pavement. Bugs - thank you for that vote of confidence. This race isn't going to be that race for me. March and June are different stories though Wink
                      not running today for the first time this year. Didnt want the streak to get in the way of my goal...and Im tired. Want to get in two good long runs Sat/Sun. Hopefully the snow/ice stays away. Would like to get some miles in outside. Shan, youd better be ready for March. Im gonna go out shoes blazing.Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, youd better be ready for March. Im gonna go out shoes blazing.Big grin
                        oh i've got my sights set on March for sure!
                          Hi, everyone. Just got back from dinner. Long BFM at work (boring freaking meeting), errands then dinner. Home in time for popcorn and a beer. Hey, I missed wishing Jeremy luck, darn it. Erika, you know I'm pulling for you, too. Bugs - I like your new avatar, but I liked your old one, too. I know you have made your mind up, but we wouldn't think twice about you coming to the nationals without DH. Just so you know.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Oh Mighty Wing

hi WRFB!
                              Hey you have a new avatar, too. Hi, Shan!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Dave - I here by dub you Summary-Dude. I expect summaries on Monday of every week - following Mr. I kicking us off for the weekly thread. !
                                Awesome! I'm so busy right now I hardly have time to socialize. I'm running very consistently (check out that log) and very well. I'll look forward to the cliffnotes on what you all are up to