Marathon Trainers

How about those runs? (Read 239 times)

Bugs

Cool Bugs is back. Cool Cash, IT Band issues must be catchy around here. Sounds like you're on top of it though. So I'm suppose to tell the ironmen at the Y I'm married? Crap, there goes my free swimming pointers. Cry Erika, TM awesome! What kind? I have home exercise room, including TM, eliptical, weights, mirrors, punching bag, tanning bed, it's crazy and yet I still have the Y membership. Kids take lessons there, I use the swimming pool, and like to go there at noon in the heat of the summer. ShanGen, Tough to find a TP that what's to run the same distance, pace, etc.. Personally I enjoy the solitare runs. 9 miles in my niece's Nike Shox shoes. Gave me a blister and sore arch. Cold is moving to the lungs, so tomorrow will be just travel.

Bugs

evanflein

Bugs, the new mill is a Horizon 5.3T.... it's all set up downstairs and ready to go! Temp outside is -1 right now...so that's not so bad. Might do the run outside today and a shorter one on the new 'mill tomorrow. Monday's normally a rest day, but can't resist the opp to add to the 2007 mileage total.. will cross 1900 today. Someone go get mrinertia..

Oh Mighty Wing

Bugs - you can fit in your niece's shoes?? Sorry to hear that your cold is on the move. Yes, finding a good TP is hard. I don't mind the solitary runs but the longer distances are still new enough that a little motivational help is nice. At the same time I realize Cash is right I just need to suck it up and realize that not everyone can be reliable all the time. Erica - and here I was excited about breaking 200 miles!!! Tongue 6 miles today. Not quite 10, but longest i've gone since my race and it still felt pretty good. Was hoping to try out my water fanny pack thing, but I forgot it so around 3 miles I stopped at a super wawa (it's a convince store with a gas station, but it's so much more!) then came home. I was under a time crunch so 6 worked out well. Any more and I would have had to give up my shower - peu! Next time water bottle is necessary!