Connecticut Runners

Thanksgiving Races (Read 254 times)

My legs are killing me

Anyone doing any Thanksgiving day races? I keep going back and forth between Manchester and a 5 miler in Southport. I'm leaning toward Southport.
    Ojo

I'm probably going to do the 5 mile Turkey Trot in Hamonasset State Park in Madison. It is really well run and always lots of fun.

Sara

MM #2929

My legs are killing me

I forgot about that one. We go camping there all the time in the summer and did most of my weekend marathon training there. Hmmmmmm. I may have to rethink this. BTW. Nice job in NYC!

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

I'm doing a 5K in glastonbury this weekend (posted below) and then one in December. I was going to do Manchester but it's just too much to get over there on turkey day and I think we're going to RI so that's a haul!
          -Jen
          2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!
            ahh i wanted to do the turkey trot in ridgefield... but finacial incentive has me working thanksgiving morning instead Yes
            http://www.climbingamerica.blogspot.com
            mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Manchester for me - got to pick up my son at UConn so it's not much of a detour anyway. This will be my first really big race, so I'm looking forward to it.