Connecticut Runners

Couldn't ask for better weather. (Read 164 times)

BradyS71

Fast Penquin

We stayed at the Wildeness Lodge and they have a nice running (well hiking/biking) trail that I ran twice.  But like Baboon my legs were so fried by the end of the day that it was hard to get back out.  We only spent half days at the parks (rope drop until just after lunch) to stay ahead of the crowds and still managed to put in over 25 miles for the 5 days we were there.

Also being the runner, I was designated fast pass getter.

If you have a garmin or other GPS bring it as its pretty cool to look at the data Smile.

Tick: I'm sure millions of viewers out there are just wondering what it's like to wear the tights of justice. Well, it's tingly and it's uncomfortable, but it gets the job done and, oh, the job of it.

AlexaCT

Thanks for the advice on Disney!  I am looking forward to seeing my kids experience it for the first time.

I got a quick 3 miles in at the beach this afternoon.  Blissful!

I can and I will!

I just got back from Disney yesterday...and the weather here is better. Unbelievable day today. Top 10 day for sure (especially for a run, wow).

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
        We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Hip Redux

I just got back from Disney yesterday...and the weather here is better. Unbelievable day today. Top 10 day for sure (especially for a run, wow).

Beautiful this weekend!

Hip Redux

Another absolutely gorgeous stretch of weather here!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Wow this morning was a great day for racing !!! The calendar does say August right?  Feels like late September.

11 months since I've felt compelled to post in this thread...hurray for spring (finally)

Hip Redux

We certainly deserve some nice weather after the last four months!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Amen and Amen. Last night I was concerned my fingers would never warm up before we started.  By the time we were three miles in I was wishing I had gone with short sleeves instead of long.

(Still got a bit of a chill when we passed that guy in the singlet though).

delicate flower

I respectfully ask for the wind to cease and desist.  TIA.

<3

I respectfully ask for the wind to cease and desist.  TIA.

Request denied. At least another day.

Umm....snow shower on my lunchtime run today. Bizarre.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Who'd have thunk this thread would still be applicable on Christmas Day ?

Who'd have thunk this thread would still be applicable on Christmas Day ?

How quickly the tide has turned...

It may be raining, but it's 54 degrees! T-shirt and shorts the day after it was minus whatever...take advantage while you can.