Denver Area Runners

Sports Doc recommendation? (Read 170 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Hey Denver runners,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good sports doctor?  I have pain in my right foot and my left shin and I'm looking for a good doctor, prefereably one who runs or understands runners.

Thanks!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Ouch!

Sorry to hear that Carolyn.  Unfortunately, I have no suggestions for you.  Just sympathy.  Best of luck to you.

Get well soon!!!!

Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

All I hear up here is Steadman/Hawkins...I dunno
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        wildchild

Carolyn

Steadman-Hawkins is only about 10 minutes from my office so I might just call them. One of my co-workers is a cyclist and he goes there for PT.  I thought they might be overkill if I just want an xray but I might need something else entirely. Thanks for the replies.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

seemomgo

Hi Carolyn!

I was poking around in RA and saw this post....I go see a guy names Ken Sheridan. He is actually a chiropractor who specializes in sports injuries. He is not your normal Chiro! Honestly I am not crazy about chirppractors, but this guy is asespme! He is off of Indiana and 6th. 

He is at 303.279.0320

wildchild

Carolyn

Hi C-mom!  Good to see you posting here!  I ended up going to Steadman Hawkins and was sent for an MRI, and diagnosed with  sort of a pre-stress fracture - he called it a stress reaction.  I'll keep your doc's name for future reference.