Denver Area Runners

So you think you're down to earth... (Read 105 times)

Rim Rock Dad

...here's the way to find out. http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/?newleftcolumn=yes&order=1 Here's what I got: You Are From Saturn You're steady, organizes, and determined to achieve your dreams. You tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones). You'll likely reach the top. And when you do, you'll be honorable and responsible. Focus on happiness. Don't let your goals distract you from fun! Don't be too set in your ways, and you'll be more of a success than you ever dreamed of. Sounds like me. I hate the impractical rules. Big grin
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
      You Are From Venus You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious. A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host. You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a frind to all. Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform. Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it. Wait. . . I thought men are from Mars. I'm so confused.
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar
      Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Your are from Mercury You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows. You probably never leave home without your cell phone! You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you. You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer. Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything. Really....hmmm? Confused
        "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Rim Rock Dad

Your are from Mercury You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows. You probably never leave home without your cell phone! You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you. You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer. Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything. Really....hmmm? Confused
          Whoa, guess either they got that one wrong, or you don't know yourself as well as you thought, Stacey. Wink
          James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

You Are From Mars You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive. You love playing sports and being in the middle of all of the action. You're independent, corageous, and brave. Unafraid to do things your way. Mars can be reckless, quick tempered, and a little too spontaneous. So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others. I really am a Martian! Evil grin
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group