Denver Area Runners

BolderBoulder (Read 362 times)

Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

So....we experienced some difficulty hooking up at Cherry Creek Sneak. Do we want to start making plans now for whoever may be at the BolderBoulder. Let's start some discussion about who is running when and then we may have an idea of when we can meet.....at the beer tent. Big grin
    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Rim Rock Dad

I like your new quote. Thats a good one! And the beer tent would be a great idea!
      James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

I second that second!! Smile Oh yeah! I'm signed up for the turtle brigade! Big grin
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Top 'O the World!

Shall we have identifiers of some sort for the beer tent?? btw: DH is now signed up too....same wave as me HA394 & HA070
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

If Dave's not going to the race, I think I might be the first one in (EB wave). It starts at 7:15, should be hitting the stadium by no later than 8:05. I wonder if we should try to hook up in the stadium. I know my wife is going to be in one of the walker waves, along with Papa Pickle. I think Stacey and I may have a little back and forth between the start and the finish so the walkers won't be waiting at the start for 2 hours. Any ideas?

Top 'O the World!

Rumour has it that we may be having some celebs in the area......mention was made on 9News of Deena & Ryan!?
                Rumour has it that we may be having some celebs in the area......mention was made on 9News of Deena & Ryan!?
                Wow! According to 9News.com both will be running in the team competitions. Bring a camera! BTW, I'm back from the near dead. My BB plans should be set soon!
                Dave
                "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

Wow! According to 9News.com both will be running in the team competitions. Bring a camera! BTW, I'm back from the near dead. My BB plans should be set soon!
                  YAY!!!

Rim Rock Dad

What happened to you, Dave? I was wondering if you out there lurking.
                      What happened to you, Dave? I was wondering if you out there lurking.
                      Went to Jekyll Island, GA for a wedding/mini-vacation. Had a great time. Evidently, I ate one bad oyster (no one else got sick). Severe food poisoning followed. Thought I was a goner several times! I'm just now back on my feet and feeling somewhat human again. I have a new respect for pain.
                      Dave
                      --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

Went to Jekyll Island, GA for a wedding/mini-vacation. Had a great time. Evidently, I ate one bad oyster (no one else got sick). Severe food poisoning followed. Thought I was a goner several times! I'm just now back on my feet and feeling somewhat human again. I have a new respect for pain.
                        Guess your quote has new meaning for you now. Tongue
                          Guess your quote has new meaning for you now. Tongue
                          Yeah, ...I wish this was that easy to fix. It's still hurtin'. MTA: BTW, James, nice work at RMRR races. I see you up there on top of the standings!
                          Dave
                          --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

Yea, I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. I think somethings wrong with their calculations. Yes

Top 'O the World!

Okay folks! Who's goin? DH & I are in HA wave #'s 070 & 394 I think he's wearing his BB shirt & black shorts, I'm still deciding on attire, but probably white "Sea Level is for Sissies" Team in Training shirt & blue/whi Brooks Gas Cap (they're sooo funny!) & a camera! the Snug Runners are hooking up @ the "lost kids" booth.... Watching 9News on Windsor this am!!! Shocked

Rim Rock Dad

I know that Mama Pickle, her hubby, my self, and wifey are going. The signifigant others are walking way in the back of the pack, so I'm tryin to get something figured out for us regarding transportation between start and finish. I'm estimating about an hour and a half between the runners and the walkers, and I hate the idea of someone standing around for that long. I think probably the best way for our separate groups to hook up will be either meeting up in a section, or exchanging cell #s. Let me know what you guys think, I'll probably have a better plan by the end of the day.